Friday, November 27, 2009

Lame November Recap

I certainly didn't mean to gloss over the boys' birthdays by just phoning in a picture.
They are 7 now. Totally 7. Roll their eyes, toss their hair, slump on the couch playing video games 7.

But they still need me to put together their Lego sets, so there's that.

Actually, I just like putting together their Lego sets and they let me think that they need the help.

We had a birthday party for them last week and I hired a "Mad Scientist" to entertain the kids. I'll try to post some pictures later. They had a really great time - no meltdowns!

I tested for my new belt last week. I now have just two more color belts to go and then I'll be devoting all of my training to getting ready for the black belt test in June.

Work. Bleah.

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving! That was yesterday. My phone died so I didn't call anyone and I spent most of the day cleaning up the house (finally) and making the turkey. Mmm, the turkey was phenom. So was the gravy. We went to the Sullivans for dinner. Colleen provided all the sides and we did the turkey and gravy. Which was phenom. Oh, I already said that. Well, it's true.

We just finished brunch and now we're going to Franklin Canyon so the boys can ride their bikes around the lake and we can give the dogs a little exercise.

Oh, before I forget. Have you visited Mackin Ink? You should. Besides pulling together the most beautiful images, she writes the most lovely words about her girlies three. Really makes me wish I would see more of the Peter Pan in the shenanigans of my fearless duo.

Ok, I'm off for a hike in the canyon.

xo

1 comment:

karey m. said...

this was a sweet surprise...i'm trying to warm up my fingers after a particularly chilly run, and this did the trick.

i'm pink.

thank you!

{i hate women in lexus suvs! grrr. not really...but i want to support you!}