Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Announcement

Dean: I don't like hot milk anymore.


I am so not even kidding!!! He announced it at dinner last night - just like that.

I. Don't. Like. Hot. Milk. Anymore.

Who are you and what have you done with my Dean?

Instead, he informed me that he likes cold milk and he likes different kinds of milk including cow milk, soy milk and rice milk. Sometimes he even likes to mix his milks ie. cow milk and soy milk together or soy milk and rice milk or he'll even do a milk trio. I know what you're thinking and I had to really let go of my preconceived notions about milk integration even though my first thought was WHY? Why would you do that? Anyway, milk isn't the only thing he's mixing these days. The other at risk food group is cereal. That's right, he mixes rice krispies with cheerios. That one is much more difficult to get over. Rice krispies get soggy much faster than cheerios so suddenly you have rice krispie mush mixed with your crispy wheaty cheerios? Blech!

In other news, he told me last night that Evy (from school) is his girlfriend because she always likes to play with him. I told him that I really like Evy and that she's a sweet girl. He nodded and smiled. Then I told him that she has nice parents, too. He looked at me and said sadly, "I don't know them."

No comments: