Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Corner

Finally, I think we've turned a corner on this thing. Dean only woke up once last night at 4:30am and then, after about 10 minutes of cajoling, drank some water, took the medicine (the yucky kind at that) and then fell back to sleep until 7:15. He hasn't had motrin since 6:00 last night. He still complains of pain in his ear but it doesn't last as long and it's certainly not so dramatic.

He desperately wants me to do Bakugan battles with him but I need to do some work (what, I'm waiting for my spreadsheet to load) and told him I can't. He's cutting off the tips of his gloves now because that's what the Bakugan guys have. This boy lives for fantasy.

Ok, the spreadsheet has finally loaded now so I'm off to work.

I am so relieved that he's finally feeling better.

1 comment:

Daria said...

It's just the absolute worst to see your child miserable. Glad to hear he's over the hump and on the mend. And by the way, love those pictures, especially the closeups - that must've been a great class!