Friday, January 30, 2009

Orange

Tomorrow I test for the orange belt. I can't believe I've only been training for 8 weeks. It feels much longer than that. I am ready for the test and am only minimally worried about the sparring. At least I don't feel like I'm going to cry in the middle of sparring anymore. This is my first time testing with the rest of the studio and I'm looking forward to comparing my technique to theirs. I have only Peter to compare myself to and since he's 2 years further along than I am, it's not much of a comparison. They tell me I'm doing very well but it will be nice to see for myself. I wish I could have Tom and the boys come to watch but I'm pretty sure that they'll freak out watching me spar. Well, Tom probably wouldn't freak out.

I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: