Friday, November 09, 2007

Crazy

Y'all, I'm tired and I have one of those coughs - you know the kind where you're compelled to cough even though you aren't producing anything. I hate those. Both Tom and I have this cough which is no surprise considering the boys have had it off and on for 2 weeks now. And, I have to admit, it's making me a little loopy.
For instance, last evening I sat on the couch and sleepily surfed the net while Tom put the boys to bed. When my cell phone rang, I didn't recognize the number but could tell it was local. As I was answering it I thought to myself that it was probably one of the parents calling to rsvp to the boys' birthday party. I answered and the person on the other line said my name. And do you know what I did next?
I said "Grandma?"
No, of course it wasn't my Grandma. She lives 2 time zones away and it was midnight her time and it was a local area code.
So, that's what I mean. I'm a little out of it.
Who was it? Oh, it was one of the parents calling to rsvp to the boys' party. Imagine that.

No comments: