Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I am grateful . . .
  1. For my husband, Tom - the love of my life, my partner and friend. After all these years, I still learn more and more and without him I would not be the person I am today. He makes me want to be a better person.
  2. For my children, Jack and Dean whose health I will never take for granted, whose vibrant, sparkling eyes look at me with such unconditional love and trust. They have taught me so much about the resilience of the human spirit, about patience and kindness. And they made me a mom - the best and most challenging job in the world.
  3. For my friends - I'm so incredibly lucky to have people in my life who care about me and Tom and the boys. People who live just a couple of miles away and people who live thousands of miles away but still, friends whom I cherish and love whether we speak to each other once a week or once a year.
  4. For my family - for providing me with a foundation on which to build the kind of life I want to lead. For instilling in me a strong work ethic and for believing in me and supporting me as I continue to figure myself out.
  5. For my husband's family - for accepting me as a member of the family and for their loving support throughout the years.
  6. For my health, my job and my home without which life would be much more stressful.

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: